The Flying Doctors Air Ambulance held it’s first
It was the first chance for industry stakeholders to take a tour of our offices and understand how air ambulance emergencies are managed.
The tour included a look at our operations room, boardroom, equipment room and aircraft.
Please see pictures below:
- Propaq multi-parameter monitor with defibrillator – used for continuous monitoring of patients vital signs during transport and for resuscitation in cases of cardiac arrest
2. Our neonatal transport incubator (the babypod) – used to transport babies safely at high altitudes.
3. Our Ventilator- A state of the art medical equipment designed to provide mechanical ventilation by moving breathable air into and out of the lungs of a patient. It is used primarily to assist patients in breathing when they are unable to do so themselves.
4. Our medical stretcher that can be fixed on commercial airlines immediately transforming it to a mini and effective air ambulance. This innovative service, the only one in West and Central Africa, helps to transport patients at a fraction of the cost of an Air Ambulance.
5. Lifeport Stretcher: Our newly acquired state of the art patient loading system that attaches directly to our aircraft. It is a modern, safe and flexible stretcher system specially crafted and ideal for aeromedical missions.