Healthcare news from around the world brought to you courtesy of Africa’s leading air ambulance service 9th October, 2017.
- WHO provides 1.2 million antibiotics to fight plague in Madagascar.
- The world is running out of antibiotics, WHO report confirms
- The India Story: Alarming CVD Crisis and Scarce Health Cover Awareness
- Gene test ‘narrows down breast cancer risk’
- Mosquito-Borne Diseases Found In U.S. Athletes And Staff At Rio Olympics
- Obesity-related cancers on the rise in the U.S.
- In Puerto Rico, Health Concerns Grow Amid Lack of Clean Water, Medical Care
- As Cancer Tears Through Africa, Drug Makers Draw Up a Battle Plan
About The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance Service
This news was brought to you by the Flying Doctors Nigeria. The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance service offers medevac/air ambulance services within Nigeria and across West/Central Africa. For more information on our services, visit our website: www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com