- Birth complications kill around 50,000 Nigerian women a year
- Health effects of coffee: Where do we stand?
- WHO recommends large-scale deworming to improve children’s health and nutrition
- Rise in HIV diagnoses among people over 50 in Europe
- Philippines embraces efforts to step up cardiovascular disease care
6. World Heart Day 2017
About The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance Service
This news was brought to you by the Flying Doctors Nigeria. The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance service offers medevac/air ambulance services within Nigeria and across West/Central Africa. For more information on our services, visit our website: www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com