21st September, 2017
Healthcare news from around the world brought to you courtesy of Africa’s leading air ambulance service.
- Lung cancer is often only linked to smoking or exposure to certain chemicals, without gender or ethnicity being considered.
Read more here: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319483.php
- Victims of gunshots and stabbings are significantly less likely to die if they’re taken to the trauma center by a private vehicle than ground emergency medical services (EMS), according to results of a new analysis.
Read more here: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170920131648.htm
- Case of Yellow Fever confirmed in Nigeria; Government starts Response
- Ninth death confirmed after Florida nursing home left without A/C
- WHO condemns attacks on hospitals and health workers in Idlib and Hama
About The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance Service
This news was brought to you by the Flying Doctors Nigeria. The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance service offers medevac/air ambulance services within Nigeria and across West/Central Africa. For more information on our services, visit our website – www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com