Healthcare news from around the world brought to you courtesy of Africa’s leading air ambulance service.
20th September 2017
1. WHO begins cholera vaccination for one million in Borno. Read more: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/243670-begins-cholera-vaccination-one-million-borno.html
Read more about Cholera and the current Cholera outbreak in Nigeria here.
2. Overdose of paracetamol can cause liver failure. Read more here: http://punchng.com/overdose-on-paracetamol-causes-liver-failure-expert/
3. Health insurance should be made compulsory for Nigerians – NHIS Read more here: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/243661-health-insurance-made-compulsory-nigerians-nhis.html
4. Worrying affects your health in these significant ways. Read here: http://punchng.com/how-worrying-affects-your-health/
5. What is the biggest killer in the world? Find out here: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/you-might-be-surprised-what-kills-us-n801366
6. How NOT to die from sitting all day. Find out here: https://www.today.com/series/one-small-thing/sitting-bad-your-health-move-every-30-minutes-t116207
7. A San Diego Children’s hospital allows kids to drive themselves to operating room. Read here
About The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance Service
This news was brought to you by the Flying Doctors Nigeria. The Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance service offers medevac/air ambulance services within Nigeria and across West/Central Africa. For more information on our services, visit our website – www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com