- Antacid for heartburn and indigestion, you may need it after sampling our fiery pepper soup!
- Diarrhea medicine such as Loperimide/Imodium or Peptobisomol. If purchasing in Nigeria, to avoid fake drugs, its best to purchase from a chain such as Health plus or Medplus
- Antihistamine for allergic reaction
- Motion sickness medicine for long journeys
- Cough drops; you will probably need these during our dusty Harmattan season
- Cough suppression/expectorant
- Medicine for pain and fever like acetaminophen, aspirin, or ibuprofen
- Mild laxative
- Mild sedative or other sleep aid
- Saline nose spray
For more information on moving to Nigeria and life as an expat in Nigeria please read our other articles here.
In an emergency; our medevac plans will cover the cost of emergency medical evacuation and treatment abroad for a small yearly fee.
Find our more on our website: www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com