What Is An Air Ambulance?
An air ambulance is an aircraft that conveys injured or ill people either in a medical emergency or over distances or land terrain that is impractical for a conventional ground ambulance. An air ambulance provides medical care in flight.
6 Reasons why air ambulance are not luxury but a necessity
- The first hour of an emergency situation is very critical and the life of a person should not depend on how far they live from the nearest specialist facility. The earlier a person gets initial care, the lower the overall health cost.
- We believe that poor logistics is one of the greatest global health problems. Air ambulance services are a powerful tool for solving the problem of poor logistics in healthcare.
- The logistical solution that air ambulance services provide is especially important in Africa due to the poor road infrastructure and long distances between tertiary medical facilities.
- it saves healthcare systems money by giving them the ability to centralise services. Click to continue reading Air Ambulance’s, Centralized Healthcare and Nigeria
- Air ambulances saves life and save time because every second counts
- It facilitates quick recovery of patients during a medical emergency to the nearest medical facility.
About Flying Doctors Nigeria.
Flying Doctors Nigeria Air Ambulance service specializes in offering air ambulance/medevac, ground ambulances,commercial escort, remote site,medical assistance, first aid training and defibrillator training. For more information of air ambulances, medical evacuation or evacuation cover please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.flyingdoctorsnigeria.com