Air ambulances frequently appear in local and international media, where a lot of lifesaving stories have been told and medico-logistics/aeromedical challenges, opportunities and updates have been discussed. All of these have sensitized their audience about the availability and need for this gap-closing innovation in the healthcare system.
Flying Doctors Nigeria is West Africa’s leading air ambulance service based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our head (main hub) is located within the biggest and busiest airport in the whole of West Africa, from where we have capacity to operate fixed (both private and commercial) and rotary wing.
Below are some of the media mentions that the Flying Doctors air ambulance service has received over time:
Nigeria media mentions of Flying Doctors Air Ambulance
- Ola Orekunrin, founder of “Flying Doctors Nigeria”, the first air ambulance service in West Africa – OnlineNigeria News
- Meet Ola Orekunrin: CEO of Flying Doctors Nigeria, the 1st air ambulance service in West Africa – NET
- Local operators, flying doctors partner ambulance services – The Guardian Nigeria Newspaper
- Nigeria needs more education on air ambulance – Flying Doctors – Punch Newspapers
- Nigeria needs more entrepreneurs to develop health sector – Flying Doctors – Sundiata Post
- Flying Doctors provide unique Medevac Cover Plan — Orekunrin – Gistmaster
- Flying Doctors Nigeria: Redefining Patient Transportation in West Africa/Africa – Travelstart Blog
International media mentions of Flying Doctors Air Ambulance
- Nigeria’s air ambulance firm is a leap forward for healthcare – The Guradian
- Flying Doctors Nigeria – Borgen Magazine
- Flying doctor takes to the skies after sister’s death – CNN
- Flying Doctors Nigeria Began As Female Pilot’s Dream – NPR
- Africa’s high-flying doctor – Lionesses of Africa
Flying Doctors Nigeria air ambulance service offers a variety of medical services please see our website for more information:
Disclaimer: With all due respect to hardworking journalists that produced these stories, not all of them are entirely accurate and written from the perspective of the writer. For the most accurate and update information on the Flying Doctors Nigeria air ambulance services and our work across West and Central Africa; please visit our website.