We operate medical and medico-logistical services for corporate bodies running high-risk operations like oil and gas, mining, construction, telecoms, power and manufacturing companies.
Since operations in these sectors often involve expatriates and indigenous employees
- Working at great heights,
- Driving long distances on poorly maintained roads,
- Working offshore or
- Working at remote stations
- Operating in extreme environments
- Exposure to endemic infectious diseases such as malaria
- Natural and operational disasters
- Security risks
Retainership Plans: Flying Doctors Nigeria has specialized retainership plans for corporate bodies to accommodate the speedy handling of emergencies arising from work-associated incidents.
Our services to corporate organisations include:
- Repatriation to our partner hospitals in USA, UK, South Africa, Turkey, Egypt, India etc.
- Emergency transfer by ground or air to best source of medical aid.
- Medical escorts on commercial airline flights.
- Malaria prophylaxis advice
- Procurement of medical equipment and supplies for remote site support.
- Health and safety advice/ training.
- First aid training.
- Risk assessment.