At the Speed of Life… Every Second Counts!
Therefore, we seek persons who are passionate, go-getting with ability to take appropriate actions spontaneously while thinking clearly on their feet. This is the exact career path for brilliant professionals who thrive on challenges. There are diverse job opportunities including medical careers for doctors, nurses, medics, and aeromedical specialists. Also, opportunities in customer service, risk management, administration, among others are offered as the need arise. Please, contact our admin officer via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for possible placements.
Ref no: –
Email: Joy Etokudo (L.L.B, BL)
Posted on: 07/01/14
Closing Date: –
Critical Care Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Critical Care Department. We require a registered physician who must have passed membership examination with at least 2 years experience in critical care as a team member in our critical care unit.
- Advanced airway skills including knowledge of fiberoptic intubation.
- Experience in air and land transfer of critically unwell patients.
- Should be able to perform ultrasound and echo.
This role may involve both local and international travels, therefore, candidate must have;
- Valid international passport.
- International experience is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for the role of Critical Care Specialist or find out more, please apply online or contact Mrs. Joy Etokudo (L.L.B, BL) – General Manager on 0703 935 2443 or email: email@example.com
Licensed Aircraft MTCE Engineer – Electrical & Avionics
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Engineering Department. We require a certified and endorsed engineer who would
- Perform preflight inspection and post flight inspections.
- Perform daily, scheduled and non routine inspections.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks such as changing of oil and cleaning of filters.
- Conduct and record routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Certify that maintenance practices meet standards.
- Supervise aircraft maintenance workers.
- Make entries into the technical log.
- Perform systems & operational checks in accordance with aircraft maintenance manual.
- Authorized to release aircraft for service.
- Remove and install line replaceable units (lrus).
- Test the operation of aircraft systems to locate source of malfunctions and trouble-shoot problems.
- Inspect parts for wear or other defects.
- Defect rectification.
- • Ability to use tools, equipment and machinery to perform tasks requiring precision, analyzing information and troubleshooting problems and having organized methods for work.
- • Knowledge of NCAA regulations and the company’s procedure.
- • Ability to coordinate line maintenance activities.
- • High level of safety consciousness and awareness.
- • Ability to select, interpret and follow instructions provided in written or maintenance manual and to interpret regulations.
- • Typerated aircraft maintenance engineer licence on the following helicopters: AW 139; AW 109; EC 135; AS 365.
- • Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience on the type rated aircraft listed above.
If you would like to apply for the role of Aircraft MTCE Engineer or find out more, please apply online or contact Mrs. Joy Etokudo (L.L.B, BL) – General Manager on 0703 935 2443 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Site Paramedic
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Remote Site Medical Department.
We require a registered paramedic with ALS/ACLS certificate to work with our remote site medical team.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience working in remote environment of at least 2 years.
- Experience working in Africa desirable.
- Good recent clinical skills.
- Excellent bedside manner.
- Experience with emergency planning in hostile environments.
- Major incident training.
If you would like to apply for the role of Remote Site Paramedic or find out more, please apply online or contact Mrs. Joy Etokudo (L.L.B, BL) – General Manager on 0703 935 2443 or email: email@example.com